Saturday, January 01, 2011

If You Want Me

Can you make me laugh?

It's not hard, I promise.

Are you a lover?

Can you calm me down?

Let's not fight, just hug me tightly.

Want to play?

Want to flirt?

Come and tackle me.

Let's see how strong you are.

Want me to beg?

I'll beg, beg you to treat me right.

Want my lies or the truth?

You'll know when I lie,

My eyes will tell you the truth.

Want to make me smile?

Get me a gumball machine toy.

Want to know my addiction?

Skeeball is one. You are the other.

Want to know my fears?

Being vulnerable. Letting you inside.

Want to know my weakness?

Smiles and sensitivity.

Can you imagine us?

Let me tell you what I see.

Want to get close?

Open your heart,

I will let go of my fears.

Can I run faster than you?

Not if I want you catch me.

Want to know a secret?

I love being treated like a lady.

Want to know my sins?

Let's talk under the covers.

Want to know my dreams?

I have so many.

What's important to me?

Friends, family and you.

What do I want?

Your arms around me.

What will I take?

Only what you give me.

Too much truth for you?

Get over it if you want me.

No comments:

Post a Comment